Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Kiwi!



For Thanksgiving Matt and I took Kiwi and Grayce to the local dog park where we met up with my brother and his puggle, Maddy. It was the first time taking Kiwi out and about and I was hesitant to let her off leash but after a bit took the risk and she was great. She obviously loves being around other dogs but she doesnt quite seem to know how to play with them. She just wags her little nub tail, walks up to them gives a sniff and hangs around. Everyone once in awhile I would do a double take and think I lost Kiwi ..give a quick look around and find that she has just wondered over to the closest person and nuzzled up against them looking for a good pat on the head. Everyone at the dog park loved her!! We are going to get her an "Adopt Me" bandana so she can wear it anytime we go..maybe her forever family will find her there since shes such a love bug.

She suprised me when my brother picked up a stick and she went crazy bouncing around barking excitedly for him to throw it. She only fetched it once because if any other dog went for it she just gave up...but it was great to see her happy and playing.

We had a blast!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment