Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Kiwi comes "home"

Kiwi was being fostered by the local Camp Bow Wow but my boyfriend and I decided we would be able to make space for her in our home until she was adopted. Camp BowWow was a GREAT place for her but as an older girl and the fact that it may take a bit longer to find her a home we thought it would be better for her to be able to spend her time in a home environment.
I picked her up the day before thanksgiving and she immediately made herself right at home with my weim. Grayce is a 4 and a half year old female that can sometimes be a bit dominant but since Kiwi is such a mellow girl I figured it would be just fine and it was. They already cuddle and snuggle up on the couch together.

Grayce on the left and Kiwi on right

No comments:

Post a Comment